Google Alert - "Macbook"
=== News - 2 new results for ["Macbook"] ===
Apple patches Mac OS X 10.6.7 for MacBook Air
iTWire
By Stephen Withers Apple has released a patch for the current 13in MacBook
Air running Mac OS X 10.6.7. A flaw in the recently released Mac OS X
10.6.7 caused problems for owners of the 13in MacBook Air that shipped late
last year. ...
<http://www.itwire.com/business-it-news/technology/46251-apple-patches-mac-os-x-1067-for-macbook-air>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.itwire.com/business-it-news/technology/46251-apple-patches-mac-os-x-1067-for-macbook-air&hl=en&geo=us>
Which gadgets to take on vacation
ZDNet (blog)
I have the first generation aluminum 13″ MacBook. I'm debating about
taking it only because I'm afraid that there might be a need for me to look
at some spreadsheets or Word docs while I'm away. Technically, the iPad
could handle that duty, ...
<http://www.zdnet.com/blog/mobile-gadgeteer/which-gadgets-to-take-on-vacation/4595>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.zdnet.com/blog/mobile-gadgeteer/which-gadgets-to-take-on-vacation/4595&hl=en&geo=us>
This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Remove this Google Alert:
http://www.google.com/alerts/remove?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail&s=AB2Xq4haG27tWSPdsanBZHZmVc63yNEnroIt73U
Create another Google Alert:
http://www.google.com/alerts?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail
Sign in to manage your alerts:
http://www.google.com/alerts/manage?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail
No comments:
Post a Comment