Saturday, 9 April 2011

Google Alert - "Netbooks"

=== News - 3 new results for ["Netbooks"] ===

HP announces new business inkjet printers
eChannelLine
Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology to print high-quality documents on
the go from selected mobile devices including notebooks, netbooks and
Windows Mobile®, BlackBerry, HP webOS and Nokia Symbian smartphones. A
50-sheet paper tray and the ability ...
<http://www.echannelline.com/usa/brief.cfm?item=18173>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.echannelline.com/usa/brief.cfm%3Fitem%3D18173&hl=en&geo=us>

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer vs Acer Iconia Tab A500
SlashGear
I have had great experiences with ASUS netbooks, so can't wait to try the
tab out. I like the Transformer, that looks like the first tablet I would
really consider. Keyboard dock is a definite plus, and the price is great.
I have had great experiences ...
<http://www.slashgear.com/asus-eee-pad-transformer-vs-acer-iconia-tab-a500-08145156/>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.slashgear.com/asus-eee-pad-transformer-vs-acer-iconia-tab-a500-08145156/&hl=en&geo=us>

Virtualisation coming to Android and Apple tablets
Rackspace
As tablet computers can be taken nearly anywhere but offer more convenience
than traditional laptops or netbooks, many businesses have considered
deploying the devices across their workforce. And VMWare is looking to
facilitate these moves by designing ...
<http://www.rackspace.co.uk/rackspace-home/media-centre/news/article/article/virtualisation-coming-to-android-and-apple-tablets/?tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=3931&cHash=01030c7eb58cd0bbd35399c246c54758>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.rackspace.co.uk/rackspace-home/media-centre/news/article/article/virtualisation-coming-to-android-and-apple-tablets/%3Ftx_ttnews%255BbackPid%255D%3D3931%26cHash%3D01030c7eb58cd0bbd35399c246c54758&hl=en&geo=us>

This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Remove this Google Alert:
http://www.google.com/alerts/remove?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail&s=AB2Xq4jJcwDpYzR0tiWmm6HcWh7GwVozoaQDlgo

Create another Google Alert:
http://www.google.com/alerts?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail

Sign in to manage your alerts:
http://www.google.com/alerts/manage?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail

No comments:

Post a Comment